Tuesday 6 March 2012

Greetings,

I've wanted to write a wargaming blog for sometime but was always intimidated away by the fact that I do not possess a decent camera. I'd hoped to remedy this with an old one I nabbed from back home but that's not worked out to plan...

So what the hey, I'm setting this up simply to document my projects, mostly (if not, as of now, entirely) 40k-related. I'm planning to initially cover both my Grey Knights (retrospectively) and a new Ork army I am working on. 

I hope that, in time, this becomes worth watching... perhaps as soon as I get myself a camera that works? I can only hope!

In the meantime, if this does prove insufficient, I do have a couple of blogs running on DakkaDakka dedicated to specific projects. In (hopefully a very short amount of) time I hope to have copied the majority of my content over to here, but in the meantime it may all be read at these URLs:

No comments:

Post a Comment